- Steelcotronic control system with LED display, 3 pre-setted washing programs for dental instruments.
- RS 232 port for printer connection to monitor and validate washing phases.
- The built-in water softener, optional, provides optimal cleaning effectiveness.
- Washing and disinfection temperatures are fully adjustable up to 93°C.
- Temperature is monitored by two independent sensors.
- Standard steam condenser eliminates vapours from entering the washing area.
- Heavy washing pump ensures high flow rate combined with effective spray pressure.
- Inner cabinet, washing arms and tank filters made of high quality AISI 316L stainless steel.
- Triple water filtering system captures residue preventing re-circulation and extending the pump life.
- A buit-in automatic liquid dispenser is standard. One more built-in dispenser is available as option.
Steelco washer disinfectors are designed to comply with the European EN ISO 15883-1/2 guidelines on decontamination and are classified CE medical device (Community Rule 93/42/EEC).