DS 50 DRS
- High safety and easy to use soft touch control system on glass panel with LCD colour display to visualize cycle status.
- 20 standard preprogrammed cycles available and 20 additional cycles available for customization. USB port for historical cycle data download and software upgrades.
- RS 232 port for printer connection to monitor and validate washing phases.
- High visibility full glass door.
- Filtered forced air drying system with adjustable time and temperature settings, helps to ensure the complete inside and outside drying of all the dental instruments and tubes.
- The built-in water softener, optional, provides optimal cleaning effectiveness
- Washing and Disinfection temperatures are fully adjustable up to 93°C. Temperature is monitored by two independent sensors.
- Standard steam condenser eliminates vapours from entering the washing area.
- Heavy washing pump ensures high flow rate combined with effective spray pressure. Triple water filtering system captures residue preventing recirculation and extending the pump life.
- Inner cabinet, washing arms and tank filters made of high quality AISI 316L stainless steel.
- A built-in automatic liquid dispenser is standard. A second automatic liquid dispenser normally used for rinse aid chemical is available as option.
- Liquid chemical levels are controlled by a pressure switch.
Steelco washer disinfectors are designed to comply with the European EN ISO 15883-1/2 guidelines on decontamination and are classified CE medical device (Community Rule 93/42/EEC).