DS 600 C
- RS 232 port is provided with printer connection for monitoring and validating washing phases.
- Ergonomic design of the door level height allows to the user a convenient loading/unloading job with the support of a manual loading/unloading trolley.
- Door provided with glass window.
- Telescopic bearing rails enable easy and safe loading/unloading of instruments.
- Filtered forced air drying system with adjustable time and temperature setting, helps to ensure the complete inside and outside drying of all the instruments and tubes.
- LCD touch control system with colour panel to visualize cycle status. 20 Optional standard programs and 20 additional custom programs are available.
- The optional built in water softener provides optimal cleaning effectiveness.
- Washing and DI disinfection temperature are fully adjustable up to 93°C. Temperature is monitored by two independent sensors.
- Standard steam condenser eliminates vapors from entering into the practice.
- Heavy washing pump ensures high flow rate combined with effective spray pressure.
- Washing/drying injection system on three levels.
- Inner cabinet, washing arms and tank filters made of high quality AISI 316 L stainless steel.
- Triple water filtering system captures residue preventing re-circulation and extending the pump life.
- Two standard automatic liquid dispensers provided with level control. Two more dispensers are available.
- Possibility to store up to three 5 lt. containers into the basement.
- Steelco DS 600 C accepts a variety of interchangeable standard and injection baskets.
Steelco washer disinfectors are designed to comply with the European EN ISO 15883-1/2 guidelines on decontamination and are classified CE medical device (Community Rule 93/42/EEC).