Steelco VS L - Bulk capacity range
Download the catalogue for more information regarding Eco water saving option, machine configuration options, capacity and dimensions.
- Chamber made of AISI 316L stainless steel fine satin finishing Ra < 2 μm (Ra < 80 μ inch)
- Frame and external panels made of AISI 304 stainless steel
- Single door
- Building steam
- Piping and valves in copper-brass
- Vacuum Pump
- ECO CD - cool down system
- Pneumatic valves
- Load Control Probe
- Hinged front cabinet panel
- HMI - touch screen display operating panel with PLC
- On board thermal printer on loading side
- Gravity Cycle
- Liquid Cycle
- Pre-Post Vacuum cycles
- Leak Test
- DART (Daily Air Removal Test) cycle
Upon request Steelco supplies IQ/OQ documentation and execution, FAT and SAT documentation and test.
Car and carriage:
Fixed height loading carriage and loading car with 3 height adjustment shelves. Shelves can hold 100 Kg (220 lbs) evenly distributed on the shelf.
Load cart for floor loading: Upon request is possible to order a load cart for floor loading installation made of 316 stainless steel.
Steelco manufactures according the ISO 9001 quality system. Steam sterilizers VS L series meet the following standards requirements: 2006/42/CE (Machinery Directive), 2014/30/EU (EMC Directive), 2014/68/UE (PED).
Additional technical norms and standards (according to country of destination and customer requirements): IEC 61010-2-040; EN ISO 12100; EN 61326; EN 13445; EN ISO 9712; EN ISO 9606-1; EN ISO 15614-1; ASME code Sec.VIII div. 1 & div. 2; UL compliant; EN 285 (available upon request).