ED 200 S
962 x 785 x 1900 mm
37.87 x 30.90 x 74.80 inches
962 x 835 x 1900 mm
37.87 x 32.87 x 74.80 inches
- Capacity: up to 8 endoscopes stored into cassettes or baskets with lower trays for water dripping.
- Door made in HST temperate glass.
- Frame and panels in stainless steel AISI 304.
- Glass lockable doors are reversible and therefore can be configured right or left opening also during installation.
- Single and double door (pass through) versions with control panel controlled locking.
- High level HEPA H14 air filtering.
- Indirect UV air treatment. (optional)
- Events and cycle data storage for each instrument treated and machines parameter.
- Ethernet connection for PC data storage
- Compatibility with Steelcodata and SteelcoData ARES software
One-time connection system shared between prewashing, washing/disinfection and drying/storage devices.Not available for sales USA market.
Manual cleaning phase assistance with OCS system.
Fast, easy and traceable manual washing!
Automated endoscope reprocessor with One-time Connection System.
Automatic door opening and ergonomic loading.
High productivity AERs for the most challenging work peaks.
Synchronous reprocessing capacity of 2 or 3 flexible endoscopes: single door and double door pass-through versions.
PLC controlled cabinet for the drying and storage of flexible endoscopes.
Instruments horizontally placed into cassettes or mesh trays.