- Capacity: up to 9 endoscopes can be stored at a time vertically hanging on easy acces vertical drawers with fast connections.
- Door made in HST temperate glass.
- Frame and panels in stainless steel AISI 304.
- Glass lockable doors are reversible and therefore can be configured right or left opening also during installation.
- Single and double door (pass through) versions with control panel controlled locking.
- High level HEPA H14 air filtering.
- Indirect UV air treatment as option.
- Events and cycle data storage for each instrument treated and machines parameter.
- Ethernet connection for PC data storage and compatibility with Steelcodata and SteelcoData ARES software.
Storage for large endoscopy centres
The ED 250 can be configured in a more compact frame that combines two devices into a single unit with central control module. In an installation width of only 1672 mm / 65.82”, up to 18 flexible endoscopes can be simultaneously dried and stored.