- User and instrument recognition through bar code reading system or RIFD (Radio Frequency Identification).
- Leak test at the beginning of the cycle and continuous monitoring during all cycle phases with automatic cycle stop in case of anomaly.
- Dedicated individual pumps, pressure and flow control for each endoscope channel.
- Individual pressure and flow channel control system with data logging during the whole cycle.
- Self thermal disinfection cycle at 90°C as required from the UNI EN ISO 15883- 4 rule including endoscope basket and connections.
- The use of Steelco chemicals for cleaning and disinfection guarantees highest microbiological efficiency and documented results in the instruments biofilm removal
- Integrated sterile air filter for channel leak test, purging and drying.
- Data logging of all program data and instrument parameters, graphically visualized as a curve.
- Complete documentation on integrated printer or to PC/hospital server with SteelcoData software.
- Large color LCD touch screen display for easy machine operation and endoscope/operator database management.
Not available for sales USA market.