- Process cycle are developed to minimized risk of cycle interruption thanks to: humidity check before using sterilantcartridge and limited sensitivity to the load touching the chamber walls.
- Manual door.
- Built-in thermal printer.
- 7” touch screen HMI.
- Triple safety system for the reduction of hydrogen peroxide release: plasma generator, catalizer and activated carbon filtration.
- Sterilant cartridge is RFID identified to check expiry date, for traceability and to avoid misuse.
- Configured as a benchtop device can be optionally equipped with stand cabinet on lockable wheels.
PL 40/1 Single door, 52 litres
Chamber dimension W x D x H: 350 x 640 x 230 mm / 13,78 x 25,20 x 9,06 inches
External dimension W x D x H: 535 x 777 x 930 mm / 21,06 x 30,60 x 36,61 inches
Stand cabinet on wheels W x D x H: 535 x 777 x 700 mm / 21,06 x 30,6 x 27,56 inches
Designed and built for compliance with ANSI/AAMI/ISO Standard 14937
Not yet available in the price list