1750mm x 1658mm x 2460mm (2350 pit installation)
68.90” x 65.27” x 96.85” (92.52” pit installation)
Washing chamber (useful) WxDxH:
900mm x 1500mm x 1850mm
35.43” x 59.05” x 72.83”
- Single or double door pass-through versions
- High visibility double glass (HST) hinged door/doors for easy process visual inspection
- Washing chamber made in stainless steel AISI 316L mirror polished
- Horizontal oscillating ramps
- Lateral tilting floor allowing water dripping from the treated items for a faster and easier drying
- Forced hot air drying homogeneously distributed
- A guiding rail allows the best trolley alignment and is easily adjustable according to every kind of trolley dimensions
- Easy lift loading floor for sump inspection
Chemical disinfection version
Assuring the complete treatment of different items in a very short cycle time (10 minutes only).
This configuration is aimed to the treatment of hospital furniture and other items such as medicinal transport trolleys, bed heads, clogs and wheel chairs which are normally treated without a validated process.
The small size of of the LC 20 system grants its use directly inside the ward. In this way, operators save time and the treated furniture are immediately available. The automatization of the washing process is the answer to the operators and patients safety demand since avoids the manual treatment and grants the process reproducibility and traceability. In this configuration washing and rinsing circuits are completely separated.
Certifications: CE certified machine following the 93/42/EEC directive.
Thermal disinfection version EN ISO 15883-1/2 compliant.
Chemical disinfection version EN ISO 15883-1/6 compliant.