ASW Series - Terminal sterilization
- The machine body and jacket are completely made of AISI 316L stainless-steel.
- AISI 316L stainless steel piping is connected with ASME tri-clamp connections.
- The machine body is insulated with ceramic material and with an external cladding of stainless steel.
- This system ensures the seal of the door in any condition of operation.
- Energy saving with recirculation water cooling system
- Flexible RTDs.
- Equipment is provided with a grounding lug for proper static grounding and seismic compliance if required.
- The front loading side the machine is provided with the connection ports required for the validation tests.
- The control system PLC is capable of storing and executing preprogrammed cycles and performing all self-diagnostics cycles.
Versatile loading/unloading systems and automation: Steelco can provide a range of automated solutions including integration with robotic systems.
Useful combined solution
Steelco Group designs combined/modular systems sterilization, where heating and sterilization phases are carried out with saturated steam, like a normal sterilizer, or with a mixture of steam and air in the same autoclave.
Compliance and guidelines:
European Directives: 2006/42/EC; 2004/108/EC; 2006/95/EC; 97/23/CE; ATEX 94/9/CE. European Standards: EN 12100-1-2, EN 13857, EN 349, EN 61000-6-II-IV, German version EN 61000-6-4; EN 55011 (ISM); EN 61000-4-II-IV (IEC); AD 2000; EN 60204-1 (IEC 204.1); EN ISO 11135; EN 1422. North American Standards: OSHA; NFPA (when applicable: FDA; UL; ASME). Canadian Standards: CSA; CRN. Russian Standards: GOST.
Software is developed in compliance with current coding rules and programming and according to standard ISA 88, ISA 95, IEC 61131-3 standard & GAMP 5.