With the Mobile CSSD 70, Steelco has developed a turnkey solution to meet all the needs in surgical instruments reprocessing during CSSD refurbishment periods in laboratories and hospitals. Set up within a single working day, Mobile CSSD 70 consists of a single, prefab module with 3 dedicated reprocessing areas (soiled, clean, sterile) already operational and equipped with all Steelco’s latest technologies. The highest process standards to manage all reprocessing procedures independently, without additional costs.
- Cost reduction compared to other options up to 300%.
- Fully validated solution
- Compliance with all international standards
- Existing staff can continue to be employed
- Reductions in construction time of up to 50%
- Better working conditions for staff
- No investment in additional tools necessary
- Quality of reprocessing remains under a hospital’s control
Mobile CSSD 70 arrives in the Netherlands – Watch the video!