The range of Steelco low-temperature sterilizers has grown with the addition of a new compact model. The brand new PL 40 has the features and benefits of the larger capacity PL 70 and PL 130 models in a compact footprint. It is designed for small clinics looking for an efficient system for reprocessing a wide variety of sensitive devices that cannot withstand steam sterilization.
The plug-and-play 52-liter capacity PL40 can be placed on a workbench or optional stand. Unrivaled features of the PL 40 include:
- Can sterilize a large range and load of steam sensitive instruments
- Four specially developed and tested programs that are effective yet gentle on goods
- RFID recognition with two cycles per cartridge ensures the safety and low cost per cycle
- Both a catalytic converter and plasma generator maximize safety with H2O2 emissions up to 70 times lower than the most restrictive German guidelines
- Manual hinged door and 7-inch HMI touch screen
- Mobile with an optional trolley and built-in storage compartment
- Small footprint and minimized electrical requirements (220-240 VA single-phase)
- Range of consumables for independently monitoring process efficacy
Discover the PL 40’s Vaporized H2O2 sterilizer technical features and how it could benefit you at our website.