Driven by customer needs
Part of the German Miele Group, Steelco S.p.A. is leading Italian manufacturer of equipment and systems for washing, disinfection and sterilization of medical instruments in hospitals and other healthcare facilities as well as being an important supplier to the pharmaceutical and Life Science sectors. Steelco offers to its clients complete and customized solutions.
Steelco manufactures devices which are able to:
- reprocess medical devices used in outpatient, surgical and endoscopic environments;
- complete turnkey solution for Clinics and Hospital CSSDs, layout planing, design, automation;
- maintain laboratories and research environments protected against the risk of cross contaminations and to offer productive solutions for the sanitization, sterilization and maintenance of animal rooms;
- serving the global pharma industry with washers and sterilization system, compliant to cGMP documentation and dedicated to production materials and end-products;
- effectively manage the cleansing and sterilization of laboratory glassware through highly versatile solutions.
The wide range of Steelco products, the efficiency and versatility of the solutions provided meet all customer’s specific needs. A strong capacity for innovation together with a deep market and regulation knowledge have led the company to a significant growth trend.
Steelco has undertaken numerous projects in over 100 countries from initial, layout design to supply and installation of equipment and post-sale technical support through subsidiaries in USA, Mexico, Spain, France, Germany, Denmark, Belgium, Holland, Norway, Hungary, Malaysia, as well as a global network of Academy trained distributors.